- 4 tbsp Ghee
1 kg Carrot
- 350 gms Khoya ( grated)
- 250 gms Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Few chopped dry fruits (raisins, cashew nuts, almonds).
- Wash, peel and grate the carrots.
- Heat kadai, add the carrots and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the khoya and sugar, mix well and cook on a low flame till sugar and khoya dissolve completely.( Be careful while cooking,it should not be burnt so keep stirring in between )
- Saute till the ghee leaves the bottom of the vessel.
- Add the cardamom powder and 2 tbsp of ghee, mix well cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits.
- Serve hot or at room temprature.