- 2 cups atta
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3-4 tbsp ghee
- Water approx.
- Mix all the ingredients and knead into soft dough.
- Keep it aside for 15-20 mins.
- Divide the portion into equall portion.
- Roll out each portion into a diameter of 5".
- Remove the lid of the pressure cooker and lightly grease the insides of the bottom with oil.
- Heat upside down over an open flame.
- Apply a little water on one side of each tandoori roti and stick the wet side on the inside of the heated bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Again turn the bottom of the pressure cooker upside down and cook till brown spots appear on the surface of the tandoori roti and it peels away easily.
- You can stick 2-3 rotis on the inside of the pressure cooker at a time.
Note: You can apply little butter on the top to make BUTTER TANDOORI ROTI....