- 3-4 big tomatoes
- 1/2 beetroot
- 1 carrot
- 1"inch cinnamon
- 2 cloves
- 2 flakes of garlic
- 2 tsp butter
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- a pinch of sugar
- Cream for garnishing
- 3-4 cups of water
- Heat pressure cooker, add cinnamon, cloves.
- Now add garlic, chopped tomatoes, beetroot and carrot. Mix well.
- Add water and close the lid. After first whistle keep it on low flame for 5-7 mins.
- When pressure drops open the lid, and blend the mixture in blender once it gets cool.
- Strain it.
- Melt butter in the heavy bottom pan. Add strained mixture. Bring it to boil.
- Keep stirring in between.
- Add salt, sugar and pepper powder. Mix nicely.
- Garnish with cream and serve hot.