Very easy recipe of paneer tikka for those who don't have tandoor or oven at home.......Try this out :-)
- 200 gm paneer (cut into 1"cubes)
- 1/2 cup thick curd
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp tandoori masala (optional)
- 1/2 tsp kasoori methi
- Salt according to taste
- 1 capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 1 large onion (cut into cubes)
- 1 firm tomato (cut into cubes)
- Butter or oil for basting
- Mix all the dry spices and ginger garlic paste in thick curd.
- Marinate all the veggies and paneer cubes in the curd mixture for 3-4 hrs.(keep it in refrigerator)
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil or butter in a non-stick pan, add only paneer cubes.
- Keep sauteing in between till paneer becomes golden brown from both the sides.
- Now add onion and capsicum.Keep the veggies and paneer on high flame to get cooked.
- Add tomato,cook for 2-3 mins on high flame. (Be careful not to over cook the veggies, otherwise they will not be so crispy).
- Remove from fire, arrange the veggies and paneer in a toothpick or wooden skewers.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on the top,serve with lemon wedge and onion rings.