- 200 gms paneer
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 1/2 tbsp maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 3-4 flakes of garlic (finally chopped)
- 3-4 spring onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 3-4 red dry chilies
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp green chilli sauce (according to your taste)
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp cornflour in 1/4 cup of water
- Cut paneer into 1" cubes.
- Mix cornflour, maida, salt, pepper powder and ginger-garlic paste.Add water to make thick batter such that it coats the paneer well.
- Shallow fry paneer cubes till golden brown in colour. Remove from fire and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in non-stick kadai. Add broken dry red chillies and garlic. Saute for few seconds.
- Add spring onions leave the green portion for the garnishing. Saute for 5 secs.
- Add capsicum and saute it.
- Now add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce and vinegar. Mix well.
- Add salt, pepper powder, ajinomoto and honey. Saute nicely.
- Now add paneer pieces and mix well.
- Add cornflour mixture, keep stirring.
- Cook till the sauces coat the paneer nicely.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.