Friday 30 March 2012

Coconut Mice

The other day I saw the recipe on some other website,which reminds me that even I learnt this same recipe during my school days in my HOBBY CLASSES...
I made it a day before and it came out so nicely that I thought of sharing  this with you all....Hope you all will like it too...


Ingredients:
  • 1/2 tin condensed milk (milkmaid)
  • 1 cup grated coconut
  • 2tbsp icing sugar or normal sugar grind in grinder
For decoration:
  • Eyes: Black Pepper
  • Lips: Mixed Fruit Jam
  • Whiskers: Roasted Vermicelli
  • Tail: Raw Maggi
  • Ears: Almonds
Other options for decorations: Choco chips,tutti fruity,clove, sugar balls.

Method:
  • Mix condensed milk,sugar and 3/4 cup of grated coconut (1/4 cup keep aside for coating), knead it into soft dough.

  • Divide the mixture into equal quantity and form a round shape, press and stretch slightly from one side to make mice face.


  • Decorate the mice with the decorative stuff.


  • Keep it in fridge for 3-4 hrs before serving.

Please leave your valuable comments below....

5 comments:

Apurva Srivastava said...

Looks Sooper Cute :D

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thank u ji :-)

ginny said...

They look too cute to be eaten :)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanxs Ginny....Try them out,I am sure everybody will like them at ur place too :-)))

Anonymous said...

Yeѕ! Fіnally something about ԁiscoνеry.


Here іѕ my web site: Eternity rings