- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup yogurt dressing (low fat homemade dressing)
- 1/4 spring onion (optional)
- 2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- Mix all the veggies and keep it in fridge.
- Mix mayonnaise and yogurt dressing, keep it in fridge.
- Before serving mix veggies and dressing. Toss well
- Serve chilled.
Recipe for yogurt dressing:
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Salt according to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds powder/mustard sauce
- 1/4 tsp chilly flakes (optional)
Mix all the ingredients and whisk nicely.
You can put this dressing in any salad of your choice.