Low Calorie Recipe for health conscious people.......I made it because I love change in my menu...
- 2 cup veggies (baby corn, broccoli, mushrooms, peas, beans, carrot)
- Red Bell pepper
- Paneer (optional)
- 1 medium size onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt acc.to taste
- 1/2 pepper powder
- Blanch all the veggies (except mushrooms) and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and onion, mix well.
- Saute till onions become transparent.
- Add chopped red bell pepper. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add salt, pepper, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar, honey. Mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook for 5-6 mins.
- Remove from fire.
- Serve hot with boiled rice and mashed potatoes.