Monday 4 November 2013

Street Food Recipes Event - ZESTY SOUTH INDIAN KITCHEN


Hi Friends,
         Hope you had great time on Diwali, We enjoyed too. I know I am posting this event very late and sorry Swati for doing so. She gave me a chance to host the event in my space so big Thanks to her......She is an awesome cook and for her yummilicious recipes do visit her blog ZESTY SOUTH INDIAN KITCHEN....

We did shopping for the Diwali, going out and shopping is a fun but what about FOOD.....
In market now a days so many options are available in which Street Food is very famous like chaat papdi, gol-gappe, tikki, bhel puri YUM - YUM 

This month event is very easy and one of our favorite STREET FOOD RECIPE EVENT ...
So what are you waiting for ??? 

                               

Rules of the Event:
  • A linky will be open from November 1st to November 30th.
  • At least one new recipes and two recipes from the achieves. Please update the post with logo or worded link.
  • Recipe can be gluten or vegan free.
  • You have to link this announcement post in the recipes; using logo is welcome but not mandatory.
  • Non-bloggers are also welcome, send me full recipe with a photograph to my email id dhingrashruti01@gmail.com
  • Bloggers can link their recipes using the linky tool. In case they find it difficult or find some problem to link can also send & amp
  • Non-bloggers can send in their recipes to my mail with the following details-
  • Your Name-
  • Recipe Name-
  • Recipe Details-
  • Pic of the Dish

Recipe must be linked to my annoucement page  and to Swathi's announcement page......


So Friends waiting for your Yummy Recipes :)



4 comments:

Mayuri Patel said...

Shruti I have sent two posts for the event but everytime I tried to open the event announcement page of zesty south indian kitchen I got the message page not found. Also the logo is not clear so could not display on my posts.

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanks Mayuri for particiapting in the event :)
Is it visible now ?? I am fixing it but dont know why its not coming properly :(

The NRI said...

Street food is the most easy to cook and serve in the category of Indian food recipes and thanks for shraing the information here

vantakam said...

This is one of the best Indian recipes guide. Thanks for sharing. Best platform for learners for those who are trying to learn how to cook south Indian recipes.