Wednesday 20 March 2013

Apart From Recipes

Dear Viewers,
Now get quality home utility and personal products at great rates right here while your family enjoys the delicious food from my recipe. 

Order products from the catalog and get these right in your hands at your home. These catalogs are updated every Month  so you get new products every week.





                                 

  • Avon 



  • Oriflame




All you have to do is to check these catalogs placed on the side bars of the blog , choose what you need and give me a call at 9620885590

Needless to say that more the Quantity, more the Discount
Shipment only within India.


Here rings my phone, seems like an order..... 

So Friends what are you waiting for? Check out the catalog now




15 comments:

meenab said...

hey shruts nice idea buddy

it wud be good if we can do mail order for our choice items
all the best

virunthu unna vaanga said...

wow its nice step shruts... Well idea... All the best...

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanks Alot Meena :)
You can send me the mail too :)

Niesha said...

Thats great Shruti as I order their products through Ebay.. So, it will be helpful for me. :)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanks Viji and Niesha :)
@ Niesha you can take from me on huge discount and free gifts too :)

Divya A said...

Super cool idea Shruts :) All the best dear :)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanks a lot Divs :)

My World My Home said...

Brilliant idea.... Congrats....:-)

Lavanya said...

All the best Shruti :)
http://www.divalikes.com/

Unknown said...

all the best shruti dear :)

Sanoli Ghosh said...

Absolutely nice step dear. All the best.

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanks to all my friends :)
Do order and get your free gifts :)

eshoboshoaahare.blogspot.in said...

Lovely idea Shruti...Best Of Luck.Go ahead...

Unknown said...

Nice step shruti. All the best dear..

Cuisine Delights
"My Monthly Event - Spotlight: Show Your Best Creation "

Nilu A said...

Great idea Shruti... All the best dear :-)