Friday 8 March 2013

Plain Cheese Pizza

Hi All........
My son loves pizza, burgers and me too with lots of cheese on top YUM YUM ....... 
I add veggies as pizza toppings so that he can have them but he is more smarter than me. He throws them aside. 

So now I started making plain cheese pizza for him. I know its very simple but still I wanted to share my recipe with you all...




Ingredients:

  • 2 Pizza base 
  • 1/2 cup Pizza sauce 
  • 2-3 tbsp of butter (room temperature)
  • 1/2 tsp oregano
  • 1/2 tsp chilly flakes
  • 1 cup mozzarella cheese (Grated)

For sauce: 
Click Here for the Pizza sauce recipe.






Method:

  • Take a pizza base, apply 1 tbsp of butter on the base.
  • Now apply pizza sauce on the base.
  • Sprinkle the cheese generously.

  • Sprinkle oregano and chilly flakes (you can avoid chilly flakes for kids)
  • Bake for 5-10 mins in electric tandoor.

  • If you don't have electric tandoor then bake it in oven 180 C for 10-15 mins (till cheese becomes brown)

  • Remove from oven/tandoor.
  • Serve hot.



Sending this recipe to:

    Nayna's Blog                                                                              Raksha's Blog
                                                   Only Continental Cooking                                                                           
        
        Pari's Blog
Only Continental Cooking

18 comments:

Raksha said...

wow, another yummy recipe:)

Thanks for linking it to ONLY event :)

Unknown said...

so cheesy shruts.super.:)

Asiya Omar said...

Wow! Perfect cheese pizza..

Vimitha Durai said...

So cheesy and yum

Shobha said...

Delicious !
Hhere in Brazil we get a Quatro Quiejo pizza ( 4 cheese pizza ) all mixed together.

Unknown said...

So cheesy!! Looks delicious! Do visit/follow my blog at- http://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/

Rekha said...

wow looks so perfect and yummy.
http://www.indiantastyfoodrecipes.com/

Niesha said...

Great.:)
Even i had made a pizza an hours ago and was eating while commenting here but then internet connection went off..lol:)

Unknown said...

keep some for me too :) i am coming there.. drooling over those cheesy pics dear..

divya said...

OMG.. mouth watering here.. Awesome clicks dear :)

Unknown said...

tempting pizza :) gosh i can feel how hot it is... wow

Unknown said...

shruts pizza looks absolutely yummy dear :) tempting me can i join ? :)

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanks all my lovely friends for your valuable comments !!!
And yeah all are welcome to my place to join me for this pizza :-)

Swathi said...

Delicious cheesy pizza.

Jannet Loves to Experiment said...

My boys are trying to eat that pizza out of my laptop. It is their fav. I have a pizza recipe too today

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanks Swasthi and Jannet :-)

Simplyfood said...

Really tasty, kids will love it.

Sona said...

looks delicious and mouthwatering!