Today's recipe is about potato cheese cutlet, I made these cutlets for burger buns....
These are the simple cutlets which you can make in smaller size too and serve them as cocktail snack along with the ketchup.....
- 4-5 big potatoes (boiled)
- 1 cup cheese (grated)
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- Salt acc.to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
- Mash the potatoes nicely and keep them aside.
- Add cheese, salt, red chilly flakes, cumin powder and cornflour in the mashed potatoes. Mix nicely.
- Divide the mixture into equal portion. Make round balls, flatten them with wet hands to make tikkis.
- Heat oil in the non-stick pan.
- Place the tikkis in the non-stick pan and cook them for both sides till they become golden brown in colour.
- Remove them on an absorbent paper and serve hot as snack or place them in burger buns....
You can add veggies like carrot, boiled corn, beans and peas to make vegetable cutlets.
Sending this recipe to: