Hi Friends ...
Kids love cupcake......in fact we all love them. Cupcakes are the small cake that can be served in tea parties or kids parties. You can give one cupcake along with a glass of milk to your kidos or pack them for their snacks time. I made egg-less cupcakes on this weekend for my son ...
So here goes the recipe for you all.
1 1/2 cups of All purpose Flour (Maida)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup buttermilk
6 tbsp milk
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C for 15 minutes. Grease the muffin tin with little butter.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar together till it becomes creamy.
- In another large bowl sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add the buttermilk and milk in the butter mixture and mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- Add chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Fill each muffin cup with 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Sending this recipe to :