Hi All ...
This Recipe is especially dedicated to my friend Sneha Kapoor.....Thank you so much Sneha :-)
- 2 bunch of fenugreek leaves (methi)
- 1 cup boiled peas or safal peas (without boiling)
- 1 small onion
- 1 small tomato
- 1” ginger
- Few cloves of garlic
- 1 small pack of AMUL cream (200 gm) or 1 cup malai
- Salt according to taste
- ¼ tsp. pepper powder
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- Chop fenugreek leaves and wash it nicely.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add fenugreek leaves and sauté it till water dries and it becomes crispy. Take methi out and keep it aside.
- Same oil add peas and sauté till they become crispy. Take them out and keep aside.
- Make a paste of onion, tomato, ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in the same kadai. Add the onion-tomato paste. Bhuno till it becomes brown, add salt and pepper, mix it nicely.
- Add methi and peas, stir. Now add full pack of AMUL cream, stir it evenly.
- Keep on low flame for 7-8 mins. Remove from fire.
Your Methi Malai Matar is ready to serve with paranthas or tandoori roti.