New post for you ....
- 1 cup Left over cooked dal
- 4 cups of plain flour (atta)
- 1 chopped green chili
- Few chopped green coriander
- 1 big chopped onion
- Salt according to taste (already there in cooked daal too)
- Mix all the ingredients and make a dough of rolling consistency.
- Cover it and keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Make balls from the dough.
- Roll each ball into chapati but slightly thicker than the normal chapati.
- Cook on a hot tawa by frying it with little ghee.
- Serve hot DAL KA PRANTHA with a dollop of butter or with a bowl of plain curd.