- 500 gm chicken (boneless or with bones)
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 1 orange carrot
- 3-4 spinach leaves or coriander leaves
- 3-4 flakes of garlic
- 1 piece of cinnamon
- 2-3 cloves
- 3-4 whole peppercorn
- 2-3 tsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour(atta)
- Salt according to taste
- ¼ tsp. pepper powder
- 4 cups of water
- Take 1 tbsp. butter in a pressure cooker. Add peppercorn, cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Now add onion, sauté it till light pink in shade.
- Add chopped potato, carrot and spinach/coriander leaves. Mix well
- Add chicken pieces. Sauté it for 3-4 mins.
- Add 4 cups of water… close the cooker with the lid and give 4-5 whistles.
- Open the cooker when pressure drops down. Separate the chicken pieces from the mixture and keep the aside.
- Churn the mixture in the grinder, sieve it and keep the stock aside. Chop chicken pieces as well.
- Take a deep pan, add remaining quantity of butter, add plain flour (atta), sauté till it becomes light brown.
- Add the stock but be careful no lumps should be formed. Stir for 3-4 mins.
- Add chopped chicken pieces, salt and pepper powder.
- Bring it to boil for 1-2 mins.
- Remove from fire.
- Serve hot with garlic bread
Till Next Post ....Take Care