Tuesday 12 June 2012

Cool Blue

Hi Friends...
Temperature is rising day by day ....in summers we prefer liquid diet rather then having something solid.
Again I am back with a beverage inspired by CAFE COFFEE DAY...........COOL BLUE :-)
I made this recipe on my own and believe me it was a hit at my place. I want you all to try this simple recipe :-)

Ingredients: (for 1 glass)

  • 2 tbsp citrus blue syrup (By Mapro)
  • 1 tbsp lemoneez or lemon juice
  • 1 glass of sprite, limca or 7up
  • Few ice cubes

Method:

  1. Mix syrup and lemon juice.
  2. Take a tall glass and place 1/4 cup of ice cubes in it. Pour the lemon mixture in the glass.
  3. Top it with sprite or limca.
  4. Serve immediately.



2 comments:

Spice up the Curry said...

wow. looks fantastic. perfect for summer

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thank you Kanan :-)