Earlier I posted chicken fingers (inspired by kfc) but this time I did a small change in the recipe instead on chicken I used paneer (cottage cheese) remaining ingredients are same.....The experiment came out rocking :-) everybody liked paneer fingers.
Do try it at your place too :-)
250 gm paneer (Cottage cheese)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp all purpose flour (Maida)
3 tbsp bread crumbs
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
Salt acc.to taste
1/4 tsp chilly flakes
1/2 tsp oregano
Oil for frying
- Cut paneer pieces into long strips.
- Marinate them in lemon juice, salt, ginger-garlic paste and red chilly powder.
- Keep it in fridge for 1 hr at least.
- Whisk the egg and keep it aside.
- Now mix breadcrumbs, chilly flakes, oregano, Parmesan cheese and little salt. Mix well. Keep it aside.
- Take out the paneer pieces, roll it on maida (see that it coats the paneer evenly from all the sides)
- Dip the paneer pieces in the egg.
- Roll them into breadcrumb mixture, see that the mixture is coated evenly on the paneer.
- Deep fry them on medium flame till golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tarter sauce or any other dip of your choice.
Sending this recipe to Radhika's blog