Chips and dips what a combo ?? Dips from market contain high calories ... So making them at home from curd is healthy and contain very low amount of calories.
Enjoy dips with chips, nachos, crackers, veggies, nuggets or with pastas.
Ingredients:1 cup hung curd (Thick Yogurt)
1 medium size cucumber (peeled/grated)
1/2 cup fat-less mayonnaise
Few fresh coriander leaves/ parsley/ mint leaves (finely chopped)
1 garlic clove (minced)
Salt acc.to taste
- Squeeze out the water from the cucumber and keep it aside.
- Put hung curd, cream/ mayo in a bowl and whisk it nicely.
- Now add cucumber, clove and coriander /parsley/ mint leaves.
- Add salt and pepper powder.Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve it with crackers or nuggets.
Sending this recipe to: